Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Pixel 4a has ruined flagship phones for me

As great as the OnePlus 9 is, I keep finding myself going back to the Pixel 4a. A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to spend some time with the latest value flagship from OnePlus when I got to…
AppleInsider News     •     April 8, 2021, 10:37 am
A purported image of forthcoming iPad mini dummy cases shows the same design as the iPad mini 5, while ones for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro appear to feature a reduced camera bump.Purported leaked iPad…
AppleInsider News     •     April 8, 2021, 10:20 am
The global component shortage affecting the technology industry has now caused problems for Apple too, reportedly forcing it to delay orders for MacBook and iPad assembly.Credit: AppleInsiderDespite…

No comments:

Post a Comment